Index Labels

Katrina Kaif is a very special part of my life,” Ranbir kapoor said.

. . No comments:
What with all the images of their Spanish holiday, the love affair between Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif only needs a word of confirmation from either of the two stars.
But that confirmation isn’t coming by. If earlier Ranbir Kapoor quite chivalrously admitted that he can give his life for Katrina Kaif, he’s now once again stopped short of admitting his love for the beautiful actress by saying that she’s “very special” to him.

“There is so much being said about my personal life. I don't want my life to become a reality show. Yes, Katrina is a very special part of my life,” Ranbir said.

Elaborating on why he doesn’t want to talk about his personal life, he said, “When I was in a relationship earlier I spoke about it freely, so the spotlight went away from my work. All I want to say is I don't want my life to be a reality show. I have decided to take it this way.”

It’s true that when Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone were going around they opened up about their relationship in a magazine interview.

Ranbir is going to turn 31 on September 28. He says he hates celebrating birthdays and will shoot for a movie this year.

“I hate celebrating my birthday. I feel there is so much of pressure that if it is your birthday so it has to be special. I go for dinner with my parents and friends come home, next day I am on film set. This year I am on a film set so probably I will cut the cake with media people,” Ranbir said.

Just four days after his birthday, Ranbir’s next film Besharam will hit theatres.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...